Syntoss Bone Graft – Syntoss Plus Syringe
• First with the beta-tricalcium phosphate granules coated with a thin shell of a biodegradable copolymer
• Second is the solvent/activator.
Right after the mixing, granules stick together, forming a plastic material with a high micro-and intergranular porosity, which can be introduced into the bone defect directly from the syringe. By contact with blood or oral fluids, the material takes the form of a bone defect and quickly hardens forming ideal and 100% mechanical stable environment for further suturing and membrane placement (if necessary). This provides unmatchable primary volume stability and precise facilitated augmentation. This highly purified material comes in easy to use pre-filled sterile package syringes and dedicated for a single-use. Due to its unique micro-porous structure, Syntoss Plus granules are immediately penetrated by blood once material sets. Complete resorption happens in parallel with the bone tissue regeneration and takes 9 months. Syntoss Plus aims for an immediate Socket fill after a tooth had been extracted. Syntoss Plus occurred to be in granules of tricalcium phosphate (TCP) coated with a thin shell of biodegradable co-polymer named polylactide glycolide and a co-solvent.
• Bone Graft Syringe 0.5 cm³
• Solvent Solution 0.25 cm³
• 100% Synthetic & Safe.
• Completely Resorbable.
• Unsurpassed Handling.
• Osteoconductive and Osteostimulative.
• DSI Syntoss can help with the treatment of periodontal disease.
• It helps to control infection and inflammation and reduce pocket depth.