Polishing of micro-filled and hybrid composites
The Super-Snap polishing system consists of coated disks and polishing strips used for the polish of micro-filled and hybrid composites.
Chairside: Contouring, finishing, polishing and superpolishing of composite restorations
- Contouring: Super-Snap disk black (coarse)
- Finishing: Super-Snap disk violet (medium)
- Polishing: Super-Snap disk green (fine)
- Superpolishing: Super-Snap disk red (superfine)
For interproximal finishing and polishing use Super-Snap Polystrips.
- Extremely thin and highly flexible
- No metal centre
- Consistent 4-step contouring, finishing and polishing system
- Coordinated polishing strips for interproximal areas
- No gouging of enamel or restoration
- Secure hold of the disk onto the mandrel (maximum control during polishing)
Super-Snap disks have elastic shank mounts which allow easy placing of the disks onto the mandrel. The disks are manufactured without a metal centre, thus avoiding gouging and discolouration of the composite or enamel. The thin disks are flexible, bending without breaking and allowing easier access to interproximal areas. The disks are available with the safe side down, safe side up and double-sided coated and come in standard (ø 12 mm) and mini size (ø 8 mm).
The Super-Snap polishing system includes polishing strips, which are colour-coordinated to the disks with the same grits. They offer outstanding results in surface treatment and polishing of interproximal areas.