Must-have Kit for Every Dental Clinic
Our Implant Removal kit allows you to get rid of deteriorating or misplaced implants speedily, effortlessly and without resorting to a surgical procedure, trephine or suffering. The disproportionate force could cause harm to the teeth of the fixture removers. The proper sized screw should be used in the failed implant. The screw ought to tighten without movement, and the adapter should be used with every procedure.
Our implant Removal Kit Comprises:
• Specialized Implant Remover Screws (+2 apiece) for those common implant systems.
• Four Second Generation Implant Remover Guides for diverse implant sizes, 2 Connectors, and two Bodies.
• One Special Torque ratchet with two directions for scheduled fixture removal.
• Three heavy-duty Hex Screw Drivers
Main Benefits of Our Implant Removal Kit:
• There is no need for trephine!
• Works with virtually any implant systems! Our Fixture Remover Kit blends with almost all implant systems to successfully remove failed implants.
• Reduces the necessity to use trephine drills.
• The novel and enhanced design lessen rotational slippage to permit for superior control during the course of the implant removal procedure.
• Two wave-like shape parts allow for quicker, plus much more reliable separation of constituents as soon as the implant is removed.
• Very effective instrumentation for a distressing removal of implants
• Eradicates the need of trephine drills and thus reduces a possible bone trauma.
• Well-suited with most implant systems.
How to Use implant remover kit:
1. Expose the implant to be removed.
2. Pick an Implant Remover Screw that relates to the exact implant and threads it into the implant clockwise with all the Hexed Screw Driver.
3. By using the Hexed Screwdriver and Torque Wrench, tighten the Implant Remover Screw in a clockwise direction to 50Ncm.
Restraint: Failure to make tighter the Implant Remover Screw to at least 50-cm may harm the screw and cause loosening throughout implant removal.
4. With the Implant Remover Screw set up manually thread the Implant Remover assembly to the Implant Remover Screw in a counterclockwise direction.
NOTE: All components which could be used intra-orally should be well protected to circumvent aspiration or swallowing.