Sinus Crestal Approach Drill Kit
The kit includes drills and stoppers, giving you the depth accuracy which is critical in sinus lifting procedures.
DSI SD Kit made with a crestal approach sinus lift procedure in mind with a reduced risk of unintentional membrane perforation or nerve complications.
However, a surgeon could use it for the conventional implant placement as well – the stopper system provides the surgeon with total control over drill depth to prevent over-drilling and soft tissue damage.
2.0 / 2.5 / 3.3 drills will fit 3.0 / 3.3 / 3.5 narrow implants
• Stopper system for maximum safety
• Less invasive than a standard drills
• An excellent cutting ability of the burrs
• Color-coded for intuitive use
• For use as a standalone or complement to any crestal sinus lifting kit
SD Kit Contents:
3 Specially-shaped Crestal Drills
13 Drill Stoppers
Ensure safety, complete control and prevent perforation.Stopper heights are the following:
Product name: Sinus Drill Stopper Kit