High-strength zirconia blanks featuring an integrated shade gradient and natural translucency, suitable for virtually all CAD/CAM systems
SHOFU Disk ZR Lucent is the ideal material for monolithic restorations, combining the high flexural strength of zirconia with the aesthetic potential of lithium disilicate.
The design of the multilayer blanks not only mimics the structure of natural teeth in terms of shade – the layers also differ in translucency, ranging from 31 % in the cervical area to 34 % in the enamel area. So users can easily customise the value, chroma and translucency of a restoration by selecting the ideal nesting position in the blank. And a flexural strength of more than 1,000 MPa makes both anterior and posterior restorations highly durable and reliable.
The presintered round 98.5 mm zirconia blanks with a circumferential groove can be milled in virtually all CAD/CAM systems. They are available in five thicknesses, depending on the crown length and the planned shade gradient of cervical, dentin and enamel areas.
- Combines the strength of zirconia and the natural aesthetics of lithium disilicate in one blank.
- Gives users greater peace of mind than other zirconia blanks with comparable translucency – in both multilayer and monolayer designs.
- The shades harmoniously merge into each other at the transitions between cervical, dentin and enamel layers.
- Can be aesthetically adapted to any situation with Vintage Art Universal Stains and Glazes – including natural fluorescence.
SHOFU Disk ZR Lucent multilayer blanks:
- Full-contour crowns and up to 6-unit bridges in the anterior region – for staining and glazing with Vintage Art Universal
- Reduced frameworks for crowns and up to 6-unit bridges in the anterior region – for creating the full contour with Vintage ZR enamel ma-terials
- Full-contour crowns and up to 3-unit bridges in the posterior region – for staining and glazing with Vintage Art Universal
- Reduced frameworks for crowns and up to 3-unit bridges in the posterior region – for creating the full contour with Vintage ZR enamel materials
SHOFU Disk ZR Lucent monolayer blanks:
- Veneers, inlays and onlays on normally shaded teeth
Shades and Designs
The presintered 98.5 mm blanks with a circumferential groove are available in five thicknesses, seven multilayer shades and one colourless, transparent monolayer version.