Quadrant Total Etch is a 35% phosphoric acid gel for the total etching technique.
How does it work?
- Preparation as per generally applicable rules for composite restorations, then clean and dry the preparation.
- Apply Quadrant Total Etch to the enamel and dentin to be restored, let sit for 15-30 seconds for the product to take effect (total-etch).
- Thoroughly rinse Quadrant Total Etch with water for at least five seconds, use a short airstream to remove excess water.
- Apply a bonding system (e.g. Quadrant Uni-1-Bond) as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ultimate concentration for total etching technique
- Optimized enamel preparation
- No excessive dentin demineralization
- Distinctive blue color
- Perfect visual overview of the etching process
- Quick and easy residue detection
- Excellent base for adhesive bonding agents
- Complete hybridization of exposed collagen fibrils