Quadrant Q-Brushes XL are blue disposable applicators for the application of primer, bonding, and desensitizer, among other things.
These bendable brushes can be used for multiple purposes. Once bent, the brush will maintain a fixed position. The extra-large application brushes significantly aid when applying larger amounts of liquid.
Features Q-Brushes XL:
- For the application of etch, bonding and desensitizer
- Brushes can be bent in different positions
- Brush maintains desired position
- XL size
The Quadrant Quast, or ‘Quadrant Anterior Shine Tool’, is a brush specifically selected for the precise application and distribution of Quadrant Anterior Shine. This revolutionary brush realizes superior composite facings. The Cavex Quadrant Quast was developed in collaboration with Dutch dentist and prominent opinion leader Hein de Kloet.
- Specifically developed for the application and distribution of Quadrant Anterior Shine
- Developed in collaboration with Hein de Kloet
- For superior composite facings
The Q-Systemisers are convenient and hygienic organizing systems for composite capsules and syringes. The idea for this unique design originated from the Dutch dentist and prominent opinion leader Hein de Kloet.
The Q-Systemiser for capsules is made up of compartments with individual notches in which capsules can be placed. The syringe systemizer holds fourteen composite syringes. Both Quadrant Q-Systemisers contain an integrated brush dispenser with a unique rotating system.
- Unique design
- Sixteen capsule compartments or Fourteen composite syringes spaces
- Practical and hygienic