Quadrant Uni-SE-Bond is a seventh-generation self-etch bonding system. The system can be combined with light-curing restorative materials. A unique integrated desensitizer prevents post-operative sensitivity.
The procedure is very simple:
- Apply first coat
- Activate with light
Quadrant Uni-SE-Bond penetrates deeply into the surface, resulting in improved bonding by thickening the hybrid layer. The filler actively enhances the hybrid layer’s homogeneity (even on vertical walls). This ensures lower sensitivity and gap-free restorations.
Features Quadrant Uni-SE-Bond:
- Strong and durable bonding due to 4-META and mild etch
- Integrated desensitizer prevents sensitivity
- Simple user-friendly procedure
- Deep surface penetration
- Can be stored at room temperature
Quadrant Uni-1-Bond is a one-bottle primer and sealer for direct restorations. The light-curing composite adhesive has excellent bonding properties due to the 4-META monomer.
How does it work?
- Prepare, clean, and dry the cavity, apply Quadrant Total Etch, rinse and airdry.
- For effective tubules penetration, apply Quadrant Uni-1-Bond in three coats.
- Wait for fifteen seconds.
- Air-dry 2 to 5 seconds.
- Cure with the lamp.
Features Quadrant Uni-1-Bond:
- 4-META monomer quality optimization
- Excellent adhesion
- Optimal dentin penetration abilities
- Prevents bacterial invasion
- Ethanol water base
- Constant composition
- Low technique-sensitivity
- Easy to use
- Humidification capacity