Our Orthodontic TAD miniscrew system micro-implants are made from the same Grade 5 Titanium, like a full-sized DSI Implants for unmatched strength, ease of use and biocompatibility. Provided sterile in a double blister packaging.
DSI TAD implant systems offer fixed anchorage to assist with the efficiency of your treatment. This is useful when you encounter the need for space closure, tooth uprighting, open bite correction, molar distalization, and a number of other applications. DSI Miniscrew’s self-drill spiral body made from the same 6Al-4V Eli grade 5 titanium like all DSI implants. Each is supplied in the individual sterile pouch. All tips fit both the driver handle or contra-angle. Designed with orthodontic use in mind, DSI Miniscrew is a coordinated system of mini implants and instruments that provide clinicians with all the benefits of temporary anchorage.
• Reduced anchorage demand for more control.
• Surgery cases treated without surgery.
• Designed to conserve teeth, avoiding extractions.
• No headgear and reduced reliance on patient compliance.
• Reduced treatment time.
• Well tolerated by the patients.
• DSI Miniscrew’s self-drill spiral body made from the same 6Al-4V Eli grade 5 titanium like all DSI implants. Each is supplied in the individual multi-layered sterile pouch.