Nerf-x is a gentle effect on dental pulp devitalization. Nerf-X is a non-arsenic paste for dealing with pulpitis, which might be caused by infection bacteria which is the second growth and development stage of (dental decay). It is often used as an added devitalizing medication for the secondary treatment, on teeth and root canals. It is a good pain relief and well recognized on the subject of pulp inflammation. Nerf-X is extensively used in dentistry simply because of its antibacterial properties in root canal decontamination. It does not need to be used directly on the nerve and could be embedded into the pulp via a socket, and then wrapped with a compound material. The paste works straight into the root canal. It works as an anesthetic. Perfect for pulp devitalization before mortal extirpation and residual devitalization after the elimination of non-vital pulp.
• Trouble-free pulp devitalization.
• Nontoxic pulp devitalization.
• Sustained effect.
• Efficient pulp necrosis without the use of arsenic.
• Applicable for dentistry and pedodontics.
• It doesn’t stain the teeth.
• Devitalization and mummification of deciduous teeth.
• Highly potent, yet an arsenic-free paste.
• Effortless pulp devitalization owing to the presence of lidocaine.
• Pulp devitalization is complete after 3-4 days.
• It works well with camphor and parachlorophenol due to their antiseptic properties.
• Allows indirect application (without direct contact with the pulp).