The total solution kit to remove broken pieces easily when fixture, abutment or screw are fractured
This is a simplified version of 911 kit, only to use for fixture removal.
The best result of Immediate Implant Placement in esthetic zone. Save the time & See an exceptional esthetic effect. Root Membrane KIT is the answer for you!
MegaGen’s Root Membrane Kit is made by combining the best quality of dental diamond drill technology from 50-year-old Japanese company called “Hinatawada Precision manufacturing.” The reason why MegaGen selected Hinatawada is that it is a Japanese premium diamond drill company which has been recognized as one of the world’s top class products by the philosophy of craftsmen. Also, Hinatawada has the most advanced technology for Root Membrane technique; no wabbling , cutting power, and durability that cannot be found anywhere in the world.
The strong point of Root membrane technique is Immediate Implant Placement. Strong initial stability guarantees a high success rate. AnyRidge Implant system of MegaGen and Root membrane technique is in harmony with strong initial stability and fast osseointegration.
– Socket Shield Technique
– Pontic Shield Technique
– Root Submergence Technique
Dr. Howard Gluckman
- Ph.D. Partial Extraction Therapy: Past, Present and Future, Szeged University, Hungary
- DDS & Postgraduate Diploma in Implantology, University of Stellenbosch & University of Western Cape, SA
- Private Clinic in Cape Town, SA
- Director, Implant & Aesthetic Academy, SA
- Immediate Past President, South African Society for Dental Implantology
- Diplomat, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Board Member, Southern African Association of Osseointegration
- Dental XP Expert Panel & Scientific Board Member
The Partial Extraction Kit has been developed specifically to make the Partial Extraction Therapy Techniques more achievable. The step by step process helps to standardize the procedure to enable faster and more predictable results. The development of the kit was made possible through research which highlighted the complications associated with the techniques.
The internal and external shield exposure are the main complications associated with socket shield and pontic shield. The use for the PET kit has specific drills that enable the simple reduction of the shield without damage to the adjacent mucosa as well as preparation of the chamfer below the bone level in order to create the prosthetic space necessary for ideal soft tissue healing over the shield.
The large round diamonds are ideal for both socket shield as well as Root Submergence Technique. The size of the round drills allows fast and easy reduction of the roots to the ideal position reducing treatment time and achieving predictability.
Also available in Korea!
The implant procedure using the Osseodensification Effect of Densah® Bur has already been recognized through long-term clinical evidence and articles for more than 5 years by many renowned dentists and is becoming a new trend among dentists in North America and Europe.
Don’t Remove Bone. Just Move It!
Why Densah® Bur is one of the must-have items for dentists in other countries?
1. A Kit which is compatible with all implant systems around the world
Supports over 90 implant systems from more than 30 major companies worldwide including MegaGen, Osstem, Dentium, Straumann, Nobel Biocare, Astra, Zimmer Biomet, etc.
2. A Paradigm Shift in Implant Osteotomy Preparation “Osseodensification”
Remarkable Osseodensification effect of D4→D2 Bone without necrosis
3. Osseodensification Bone “Spring Back Effect”
By “Spring Back Effect”, it returns faster than natural bone, increasing the initial stability and BIC
4. A versatile kit capable of performing maxillary sinus lift
Densah® Bur’s unique design minimizes the bone graft as there is no risk of tearing the Sinus Membrane and no loss of bone itself.
5. Amazing Ridge Expansion Effect
Ridge Expansion Tech using bone densification technique preserves the thickness of the ridge and expands it at the same time. It is possible to place a fixture of 4.2mm or more even on a 3mm ridge.
Just follow color band, and get simplicity & accuracy for Initial Drilling/ Path Guide/ Bone Collection
• BonePen is the second brand name of Auto-Max.
• Implant surgical guide for Implant initial drilling & Bone collection.
Decortification & Bone collection Capacity of GBR Pen is approximately 0.4cc.
Excess alveolar bone above fixture can be trimmed out with BoneShaper.
• BoneShaper is the second brand name of Bone Profiler
• Analog of natural tooth.(3D positioning guide_ Bucco-lingual, Mesio-distal, Vertical dimension gauge)
• GingivalShaper is the second brand name of Tissue Punch.
• Emergeny instrument for cutting gingiva
Implant surgical guide
Consider BonePens and BonePins as teeth. They guide implant position with their diameters (BonePens, BonePins) and heights(BonePins). Excess alveolar bones above fixture can be trimmed out with BoneShaper.
Innovation of Exodontia. Non-invasive exodontia will make better esthetics! No more difficult & complicated extraction!! Easy & atraumatic extraction, possible with Easy extraction Kit.
EASY PERIOTOME adopts the flexible type which can be bent freely, and ensures approach to the tooth root, so that you can cut off the periodontal ligament very easily.
EASY LUXATOR is made of a special alloy, so it has elasticity and is thinner than other Luxators. It has the advantage of free from breakage, preserving the shape of the skeleton, and minimizing tissue damage.
EASY FORCEP delivers force by grasping more apical portion than previous instruments, decreasing the possibility of root fracture significantly during extraction.
EASY EXTRACTION BASIC KIT IS USEFUL FOR THE FOLLOWING CASES
- Immediate implant placement following extraction
- Extraction of root canal treated teeth
- Intentional tooth replantation
- Residual root with high possibility of fracture
Upgrading conventional areas through matchless design
Unlike other existing extraction tools, ‘Easy Extraction Kit’ has been developed in order to provide more safe and precise extraction surgery while considering the convenience of the user.
MegaGen highly recommends using ‘Easy Extraction Kit’ to minimize the damage of the alveolar bone during tooth extraction and calcification.
Effective and economical surgical instruments. Patient’s heightened esthetic and functional expectation in periodontics and implant dentistry requires precise soft and hard tissue surgical management. There are variety of periodontal and implant surgical techniques available today. To perform these myriad of surgeries accurately and properly, and in many instances, simultaneously for a predictable clinical results, a clinician requires a sufficient set of surgical instruments for the following procedures: Complete dental diagnosis, periodontal and implant surgical procedures, including full and partial thickness flap management, root extraction and degranulation, scaling and root planning, soft tissue esthetic grafting, implant placement, various bone grafting, as well as sinus augmentation. Furthermore, for economy and convenience, most of these instruments should included be in one cassette which fits into autoclave size most dentists have in their offices. The Han-Park AnySurgery Kits are created with these concepts in mind, and they will provide clinicians with an effective, and economical set of surgical instruments to perform above surgical procedures accurately and efficiently.
We made it!
Dr. Thomas J. Han
- Clinical Professor, USC Ostrow School of Dentistry
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Fellow, American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- Chairman, MINEC (MegaGen International Network for Education and Clinical Research)
Dr. Kwang Bum Park
- Professor, Kyungpook National University, School of Dentistry, Korea
- Visiting Fellowship, UCLA, Dental University, Periodontics, USA
- Member, AAED (American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry)
- Member, American Academy of Periodontology
- Vice Chairman, MINEC (MegaGen International Network for Education and Clinical Research)
- Chief Director, Daegu MIR Dental Hospital
HAN-PARK ANYSURGERY KIT I
- All basic instruments for oral and dental examination Various curettes for efficient degranulation in periodontal and other surgeries
- Different scalers for periodontal calculus emoval and root planning
HAN-PARK ANYSURGERY KIT II
- Special instruments for root coverage procedures using tunneling and papilla elevation procedures
- Gingival protection instruments for partial root preservation procedures(Root sheet)