Various height of healing abutment and cover screwshould be prepared to allow a one or two phase surgical approach according to the situation.
Lingual Extensionshould be considered for a large defect.
2.5mmhorizontal extension needed to make >2mm labial bone after remodeling.
100° blunt anglewith bevel should be made to avoid soft tissue irritation.
0.5~1.0mmshrinkage will occur after removal membrane.
Apical skirtshould be adapted to the bone
Go beyond the limits of Collagen Membrane
Any location, Any Size & Any Situation for GBR, i-Gen ensures regenerating minimum 2.5mm buccal bone. The regenerating of more than 2.5mm of buccal bone to minimize bone loss after GBR and maximize the life of implant.
To avoid the inconvenience of modeling titanium membrane in the clinic, i-Gen has 12 pre-formed sizes in varying shapes.
Superior initial stability makes a perfect match for GBR using i-Gen membrane
AnyRidge can be placed in any ridge thanks to its knife thread. AnyRidge Knife thread has perfect stability in Regenerated bone.
All the advantages of i-Gen, yet resorbable, So no secondary surgery
- Creates space equal to non-resorbable membranes
- No wrinkling of the membrane after hydration and bone graft
Innovative material & manufacturing techniques
- 3D printing manufacturing
- β phase Tricalcium Phosphate (β -TCP) integrated
PCL (FDA Approved Biodegradable Material)
- Raw material, medical grade registered with FDA, which has outstanding biocompatibility and biodegradability.
- Widely used for implantable medical devices, due to safety and stability in the body.
- Raw material manufactured at GMP facility that follows ISO and ICH Q7* guidelines.
Woodruff and Hutmacher, The return of a forgotten polymer-Polycaprolactone in the 21st century. P rog. Polym. Sci., 2010 * ICH Q7 ; Good Manufacturing Practice Guide for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, International regulations for the production and registration of pharmaceuticals
Complex structure of blockage/ flowage made real via 3D printing
- Assured quality control and quality assurance via uniform production
- Perfectly connected pore structure,resulting in fluent flow of oxygen and nutrients after bone graft
- Accelerated bone regeneration
Dong-Woo Cho et al., Effect of pore architecture and stacking direction on mechanical properties of solid freeform fabrication-based scaffold for bone tissue enginering, J. Biomed. Mater. Res. A, 2012
Dong-Woo Cho et al., Stimulation of healing within a rabbit calvaria ldefect by a PCL/PLGA scaffold blended with TCP using solid freeform fabrication technoloyg, J Mater. Med., 2012
Membrane is sustained during bone regeneration
- Long-lasting for over 6 months
- Maintains secure position during bone regeneration
- Full performance of soft tissue blockage & bone formation.
- Excellent physical characteristics (High strength after hydration/ Stable applications for clinical cases/Constant & even clinical results)
Outstanding bone formation with β -TCP
- Accelerated bone formation- emission of Ca2+ via decomposition of β -TCP
- Effective regeneration, while blocking out soft tissue