CompoSite instruments are designed for a perfect finish of composite restorations without scratching the surrounding enamel. CompoSite polishers are used for finishing and prepolishing, CompoSite Fine (with white banded shank) for polishing. The flexible and adaptable cups and disks will polish subgingival and interproximal surfaces safely while pear points and midipoints are recommended for the polish of occlusal and lingual surfaces.
Chairside: For finishing and polishing of micro and hybrid composite restorations such as inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges in the patient’s mouth as well as for removing orthodontic adhesives
- Silicone polishers with integrated abrasive grains
- Matches hardness of silicone
- Optimal ratio between speed and contact pressure
- Gentle treatment of the tooth enamel
- No polishing paste is needed
- Long-lasting operating life