Cera-Fix is the result of better-quality techniques for treating ceramic restoration. Ceramic restoration is a less invasive and less expensive way to extend the longevity of crown and veneers, even when some damage did occur. The Cera-Fix Porcelain Repair Kit comprises of materials needed for composite-to-porcelain, porcelain-to-metal, and porcelain-to-porcelain repairs. Cera-Fix is also good for chair-side intraoral repairs of ceramic and composite restorations. CFX-Mini Etching Set contains:
• Cera-Fix Etch – specially buffered, viscous, an acid gel which will etch ceramic of every type to create a microscopic porous surface, which can offer sturdy mechanical interlocking with composite resin materials
• Cera-Fix Protective Gel – it is important to etch porcelain and tooth structure separately with appropriate acids. The rubber dam is not always possible, and this is the moment when the Cera-Fix Protective Dam Gel is especially useful.
It isolates hard and soft tissues, neutralizes acid etchants upon contact and protects soft tissues. It has a high contrast colouring and rinses easily after the use.
CFX-Chair-Side all-inclusive Set contains:
• Porcelain Etching, bottle 5 ml
• Protecting gel, syringe 5 ml
• Applicator needles, 10 pcs
• Mixing Accessories
Cera-Fix Primer Adhesive – 5ml bottle – is a single component silane coupling agent, used to improve the adhesive bond between porcelain and composite. Used to enhance the wettability of glass substrates by composite resins, increase physical, mechanical and chemical bonding of composite to porcelain, and yield a greater resistance to water attack at the bonding interface solution. Cera-Fix Opaque Masking 3ml syringe – can be used for pre opaquing after preparation and before the restoration with composites to provide a more life-like view and hide the metal parts under the chipped crown or to mask veneer fractures.
• Conditioning of the ceramic veneers and glass-fiber posts.
• Surface preparation for optimal bonding of the porcelain veneers.
• Aesthetic repair of fractured porcelain crowns.
• Surface preparation of porcelain crowns and inlays prior to cementation.
• Time-saving system that comprises all necessary materials.
• Quick & Easy repairs without mixing.
• Easy to follow the procedure with step by step instructions.
• Excellent for PFMs, for all-ceramic and composite repairs.
• Strong bond strength with composite resin materials.
• Arrives in bottles and convenient syringes with dispensing tips.
• Worthy for inlay and laminate veneer arrangements.
Repair Of Fractures In:
• Ceramic-veneered restorations.
• All-ceramic restorations.
• Composite restorations.