DSI CalPaste LC is a light-cured radio-opaque calcium hydroxide mixture effective in pulp capping and as a protective base/liner underneath dental filling materials, cement, and other base materials. CalPaste LC is a radiopaque calcium hydroxide cement liner. With a setting baseline and pulp capping agent to guard the pulp and scale back the chemical and thermal sensitivity by covering the dentine tubule. It is in a light-weight cured format. It has time-saving property, direct application, and lightweight hardening.
• Useful for indirect pulp capping.
• Acid protection when applying the Etch technique.
• Used as a cavity liner underneath all filling materials.
• CalPaste LC comprises of hydroxyl orthophosphate infused into polymer-linked Resin with radio-opaque addition and photopolymerization reduction. With enhanced radio ability and antimicrobial impact.
• Chemically bonds to different adhesive primers, composites, and alternative resin primarily based materials.
• Micromechanically bonds to dentin.
• It offers low solubility, stress-free handling with unlimited manipulation time, and short hardening time with relatively high stability afterward.
• It can be used as one part material.
• Highly resistant to acid.
• Efficient protection of the pulp.
• Assists in secondary dentin formation.
• Exceptional adhesion to composites.
• High compressive strength.
• Low solubility in oral fluids.
• Longer release of calcium hydroxide facilitates secondary dentine.
• Exceptional biocompatibility with no cytotoxic effects on cells.
• Simple handling and straightforward direct application.