For systematic storage and preparation in the dental practice
The Bur Block and the Bur Station II are ideal bur stands for the storage of contra angle (CA) and friction grip (FG) instruments. The organisers are handy and aid easy transportation of up to 12 FG and 6 CA instruments. Depending on the indication, various individual sets can be assembled.
The lockable lid protects the instruments against spillage and contamination, the open sides ensure total sterilisation and disinfection of up to 18 instruments (12 FG and 6 CA). Depending on the procedure (e.g. cavity preparation), individual colour coded instrument sets can be assembled.
- Aluminium housing with lockable lid
- 5 colours: black, blue, gold, green, red
- Dimension: 4.4 x 3.1 x 2.6 cm
- For 12 FG and 6 CA instruments
Bur Station II
The Bur Station II for storage and sterilisation of up to 17 instruments (11x FG and 6x CA) is made from multi functional resin, and offers a high thermal resistance (< 140 °C), thus being very durable and resistant to chemicals. It is available in two colours.
- Multi-functional resin stand with lockable lid
- 2 colours: yellow, light blue
- Dimension: 4.2 x 2.2 x 3 cm
- For 11 FG and 6 CA instruments
- Can be closed securely
- Can be disinfected and sterilised in an autoclave