Biotex® Non-Resorbable PTFE Suture is comprised of a single-arm, non-resorbable monofilament suture with a stainless-steel surgical needle connected to the suture. The suture is uncoated, undyed and sterile for single use only, composed of 100% PTFE.
Biotex® Main Features & Benefits
1. Slim reverse cutting needle tip
• Precisions slim cut trianglar needle for small penetration area and smooth suturing.
• Minimize damage to surrounding soft tissue.
3. Strong Needle
• 33% higher strengths are required to bend needle in same degree compared to other product.
• No worry to be bent of needle during the suturing with its high rigidity.
• Minimal Pain
• Advanced Tissue Healing
• Superior handling
• Easy to tie – Easy to remove
• Nonwicking : eliminatation of bacterial wicking
• Maintains tensile strength
• PFOA free
• Bone grafting procedures
• Periodontal surgery
• Guided tissue regeneration
• Ridge augmentation
• Implant surgery
• Soft tissue grafts