Multifunctional Light-Cured Bonding System
Thanks to its special composition, this universal adhesive system combines superior bond strength and easy handling with high versatility. It is indicated for direct composite restorations, intraoral repairs and composite core build-ups, and also for the permanent cementation of indirect restorations including veneers.
BeautiBond Universal is a single-component adhesive allowing you to etch, prime and bond in one step. The filler and HEMA-free formulation facilitates water removal, forms an adhesive film only 5 µm in thickness (making it suitable for anterior restorations), and ensures excellent adhesion to enamel and dentin, composites, zirconia and alumina ceramics, and both precious and nonprecious alloys.
Two accessories complete the system: BeautiBond Universal DC Activator for the pretreatment of resin cements and resin build-up materials and the activation of dual curing; and BeautiBond Universal CR Enhancer for the priming of silicate glass and lithium silicate glass ceramics and cured composites.
- Direct restorations with light-cured composites
- Intraoral repair of fractured restorations with light-cured composites
- Core build-ups with light or dual-cured resin materials
- Cementation of indirect restorations with light or dual-cured resin cements
- High bond strengths to enamel and dentin
- Minimised technique sensitivity thanks to filler and HEMA-free formulation
- Thin adhesive film (5 µm) for aesthetic restorations with invisible margin lines
- Universal adhesive system suitable for use with resin cements and resin build-up materials