Offering a better experience for both dentists & patients.
For dentists: convenient implant placement, strong initial stability, excellent soft & hard tissue response, & shorter overall treatment time.
For patients: minimally invasive surgery with less pain, shorter healing time, & better esthetic results.
4. AnyOne Handpiece & Ratchet
- Compatible with AnyOne Internal & AnyOne External (small, regular, wide)
5. AnyOne External fixture mount
- Functions as ‘bolt’ & mounted on ﬁxture during placement, then removed when placing cover screw
- Insertion torque value for AnyOne External fixture mount should not exceed 160Ncm
- Markings on AnyOne External fixture mount estimate placement depth as follows:
1.5mm: cover screw height
3.5mm: gingival height
4mm: healing height
Designed for predictable initial stability
Wide selection of diameters (Ø3.5 to Ø6.0) & lengths (7mm to15mm) for all bone conditions
Simplified surgical protocol for predictable initial stability
Special thread design & super self-tapping create better initial stability in any compromised bone situation.
This distinctive design enables bone condensing, gentle ridge expansion, maximized compressive force resistance, & minimized shear force production.1